In line with VIS, those are the 5 occasions you must dim your headlights whilst riding.
1. When drawing near cars inside of 150 meters in order to not blind the driving force
2. When following carefully (inside of 60 meters) in the back of some other car.
3. When riding on lighted roads
4. When riding in rain, fog, snow, or smoke.
5. When imaginative and prescient is diminished to lower than 60 meters.
In case you’re a driving force, you’ll admit it’s now not a just right revel in to have a car’s complete beam into your eyes. It may possibly blind you momentarily and any mishap can happen inside of that area of time.
Let’s be thoughtful whilst riding.