— If jewellery reasons your pores and skin to itch, you can be allergic to nickel, says Winchester Clinic. Nickel is a silvery-white steel this is used to make a variety of goods, together with zippers, buttons and gown jewellery.
Winchester Clinic recommends those answers:
- Stick with sterling silver or 14-karat gold.
- Put on chrome steel or hypo-allergenic jewellery.
- Stay the realm dry the place your pores and skin touches the steel.
- Put on a layer of protecting moisturizing cream.
- Put on your jewellery much less regularly.
© 2019 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Posted: November 2019